Πέμπτη, Ιουνίου 03, 2010

The Black Keys - Tighten Up (2010)



I wanted love
I needed love
Most of all
Most of all
Someone said true love was dead
And I'm bound to fall
Bound to fall for you
Oh what can I do

Take my badge
But my heart remains
Loving you, baby child
Tighten up on you reins
Your runnin wild
Runnin wild
It's true

Sick for days
So many ways
I'm achin now
Achin now
It's times like these I need relief
Please show me how
Oh show me how
To get right
Yeah it's outta sight

When I was young
And movin fast
Nothin slowed me down
Oh slowed me down
Now I let the others pass
I've come around
Oh come around
Cause I've found...

Living just to keep going
Goin just to be sane
All the while not knowin
It's such a shame

I don't need to get steady
I know just how I feel
I'm tellin you to be ready
My dear.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: